Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Kneaders Cinnamon French Toast

If you've ever eaten Kneaders Cinnamon French Toast, you've had a real treat for breakfast.  I came across this recipe for it a while ago, and have been making it ever since.  Delicious!

I'm not going to re-create the recipe, but here is my take on it.  I pour the entire egg mixture over the top and let it sit over night.  I use this cinnamon burst bread recipe, or you could buy a loaf of a cinnamon bread from Kneaders (if you live by one) or Great Harvest.  You do need pretty thick slices of bread.  NEVER use regular store bought bread.  (We tried that once.  Not pretty.)

Also, I use this Buttermilk Caramel Syrup recipe from Our Best Bites.  I don't use the one from the recipe.  Seriously, it's the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment